As this ol' Blog continues to evolve, I'll just keep patching things together...hopefully to the bemusement of all you out there in TV-land. I have recently discovered RSS feeds, and so of course I have made my super-informative and important blog available--just copy the "Site Feed" link and go nuts.
And I come across some pretty goofy and random facts and stories online, so I created the "Melange" section (at left) so that I can reference crazy stuff and update it more frequently. Today, I found out they've re-released PF Flyers. Although they predate my ever-popular Chuck Taylors, the fact that they're going for $80 at Nordstroms (or some such nonsense) means that I'll probably stick with my current sartorial style.
Also, Spielberg, Lucas, and Harrison Ford are finally ready to make Indiana Jones 4. Let's hope they don't let Lucas write the dialogue for that one.
Lastly, Ye Olde Blogge is one week old! I feel like I'm in a new relationship again, calling weekly and monthly milestones "anniversaries." And now, good night...I have a feeling Sportscenter Hamster is calling tomorrow morning, what with all of this basketball going on...
3/16/06
New Features!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment