Greetings, friends, as I enter the wide world of blogging...and by "I", I mean, my lovely wife who is taking the time to set up a blog for me because she is such a wonderful, loving, and exciting person. [Note: the wifey will NOT be keeping up the blog as her mind goes too fast to write things down coherently...plus she prefers to spend her time philosophizing rather than writing!]
After falling for the lie that liberal arts majors are very marketable in the workplace, I've found myself in a variety of jobs over the past few years, not many of which have actually commanded my highly trained literary and writing talents. Now that I am working in the finance industry and dealing with numbers all day, I figure that my days of reading medieval english and writing poetry must have been for some purpose, and I aim to share that with you--since I am currently on sabbatical from keeping in touch with friends in traditional methods.
Futhermore, I hereby dedicate this blog to my developing affinity for the metrosexual lifestyle. Not that I will ever fully BE metro, as my rockstar/retro persona is far too ingrained in me to sell out to that extent ;)
3/9/06
G-funk Reigns
Musings from
Irish Elvis
Topics:
The Philosophress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment