Ah, good times. Tax season has finally passed -- this means No More Saturdays (dig the obscure Boob Davie reference) and normal M-F workdays.
It is quite refreshing to have a boss and a work environment that sets expectations & deadlines that are reasonable and attainable. I can push toward an objective like the best of them, but the ice cream "job experience" has warped my sense of project completion (since there was no such thing).
This time around, I've been able to convince my body (and my psyche) that there is a real deadline, after which time I can return to a normal routine without being blindsided with another "emergency." Consequently, The Philosophress and I had a great time yesterday sightseeing new places up in LA and Santa Monica yesterday.
The rest of today is house cleaning, preparing all manner of silliness for my upcoming weekend travel, and resume-sprucing...send me your favorite "action verbs" for possible inclusion in my CV (ha!)
4/15/07
It's Over!
Musings from
Irish Elvis
Topics:
Employment,
ND,
The Philosophress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment