12/23/06

Signs

Good thing we're not superstitious, because the next couple months could be super-confusing.

When looking at grad school locations, we keep seeing "signs" and hints that point to different places. The Philosophress and I pulled up next to a "Durham School District" school bus at a stop light. Only thing is, there's not a Durham around these parts that I'm aware of...but there's certainly one near Duke.

Then last night, we went to a Christmas party with some old family friends, and one of my childhood friends moved to Boston a couple years ago and began extolling the virtues of all the young people living in the Boston area, as well as the Harvard Business School....hmmm....

So I've decided to keep track of these coincidences...and we're also in the market for Northern California hints.


And lastly,

"Hey Griswold! Where do you think you're going to put a tree that big?"

1 comment:

Amelia E. said...

Captain's Log, Stardate 12.24.06 - number of coincidences to date: 5,486,685. number of resolutions: 0


Damn it!