Soooo much to share from this weekend -- I was busy jotting notes and creating outlines for most of the plane ride home, which will be good for both humor and life in the not-too-distant future. But I am happy to report that The Philosophress accepted a summer internship in Atlanta this summer!
It's funny how life is sometimes surprising and unexpected -- but it was very cool to be there in person with her as she finalized her decision and began spreading the good news among her coworkers to-be. I'm not able to be physically present for all of the late night/early morning/no sleep study sessions, group meetings, and controlled chaos that is business school, but I was able to meet a bunch of amazing people and be there to celebrate the next Big Decision that will take us down a pretty exciting life path.
There are some moments in life where it's important to be present, and I think this was one of them. We make due with cell phone conversations and emails for other, less-important moments in life ;)
2/25/08
The Important Moments
Musings from
Irish Elvis
Topics:
ATL,
Employment,
Grad School,
The Philosophress,
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you were able to walk with The Philosophress during this next step in your collective journey.
Post a Comment