So just because posting is light on here doesn't mean that life has slowed down. A couple things on my plate that I'm working on:
- It's looking like The Philosophress will be landing in Atlanta after graduation, so I'm starting to prepare for a full-time job search out there. Once I get out there, Hotlanta will be that much hotter.
- By this time next month, I'll have a housemate. That's right, the housing downturn doesn't do well for trying to sell the house for fun and profit while managing grad school debt. So I'll just build some more community into my life and use that as an opportunity to keep growing.
- I'm working on regularly waking up at 5am most mornings. For those of you who know me well, this is worthy of its own headline, press release, separate website, etc. The reason behind this is simple: by the time I get home from work I'm too exhausted to be productive. Getting up early means I can focus on either current nonessentials (personal growth, unstructured "thinking" or writing time) or catching up on nuts-and-bolts around the house.
Oh, and wish The Philosophress a happy birthday if you get the chance ;)
1/24/08
Updates and Such
Musings from
Irish Elvis
Topics:
ATL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment